www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: August 8th and 9th report

Default August 8th and 9th report

Fished for a couple hours at sundown on the 8th with Rachel and her mom. We had four up but none hitting. Nice night out though.

I had Dave Black and his uncle john out today. John caught a 45 incher on a Pacemaker in the morning that had a really nice girth and had one other follow it before showing us his best move at the boat as to how not to catch a fish. I'm not sure what figure he was doing but I didn't see any eight in there. Just after that Dave set the hook and the rod fell out of his hand. Not sure what happened there. We didn't get that one. I had one follow a Ghosttail and that was it for the morning. We hit a bunch of spots in the afternoon but the only fish we saw was one Dave had up on a Ghosttail. Nice fish though. We had a blast and laughed a lot. Good times.

I went out for a couple hours with Rachel and she had one up on a creeper and I caught a 41 incher and had one other hit on Pacemakers. Back at it tomorrow.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I think I might know why David dropped his rod. He probably gave 'Gomez' a slap on the back for catching that nice fish, which happened to put a big greasy oil slick in the palm of his hand. Gomez doesn't bathe very often, and when he does, he never gets it all off. Check your boat for oily foot prints from Gomez, unless of coarse he was wearing his landscaping work-boots. Oh, and that strange figure-eight you saw was actually a figure-quatro, as Gomez is only 1/2 as good a fisherman as he is a lawn mower.

Skippy

(Can't believe C-David dropped his rod...must have been the Capt'n)