www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Webster Lake Musky club special

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

just to give everybody a heads up.. i have a bunch of lures that will be going on the auction block next week on the clubs website. hoosier handmade,tacklebooty and others.. i even got a few custon repaint from a guy in ohio who did a awsome job you need to check them out he sent me 2 hellhounds and a custom topraider.. and i have more comming.. so check out the clubs website at www.websterlakemuskyclub.net thanx bill

very generous of you john. i have really gotten to like your leaders over the past two seasons. i use them exclusively now. they have helped me put about 20 muskies in the boat in two years which is phenomenal for me. i even got my best fish of 50 inches this year with a stealth attached. they seem to last quite a bit longer and really take some abuse before i have to change one out. thanks again and you will be getting an order soon. todd

thats great Todd, congrats on the catch! be sure to send me the pics. Also get your order in to me before the club deadline so you can also help a great cause! Mr. routt, Don and myself, along with others, are tryin to do our part to help out as much as we can! We are givin folks a great oppertunity to help out the cause as well and also get some high quality gear out of it too!
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net