www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Creeptonite (Jackie Bait) gets MONSTER bass

Default Creeptonite (Jackie Bait) gets MONSTER bass

Caught the three biggest largemouth of my life yesterday evening. I was @ a graduation party and decided to bring along some gear just to mess around. There's a little scum pond behind their house in a Lockport, Il. subdivision. Winds blew 20-30 all day, so I decided to wait till sundown and fish the windblown shore. Five minutes into throwing the creeptonite and talkin to some kids, explosion! The first one was the smallest, around 5 lbs. So I took a small break to pound some more beers and went back at it. A few minutes into that session, another one, this one over 5lbs. It took a while to get that one in, due to me casting onto the opposite shore, and it hit about 3 cranks into the retrieve. I felt blessed enough for the day, so I figured I was done, and went back to boozin. Party was over, so I went back down just to wet the line one more time (11:30pm). Saw a small ripple on the surface just off shore about 50 feet or so to my right. Casted past it and as soon as that creeper wobbled over the area, she pounced on it. This was the biggest one, had to be over 6lbs. She was a little shy of 25" and a sow @ that. Too dark to get pics with my phone on this one. I'll post the others in day or so due to my cousin having all the pics on his phone. Ty, I can't thank you enough for creating the best darn creeper in history!!

I can't believe you caught those on that big Creeper. That's some crazy stuff right there. Congrats!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

here's one i caught on Wednesday 7/15 ,,, still tryin to get the other one's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hokk out.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	172.9 KB 
ID:	5954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side by side 2.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	5956  

That's a big bait for those bass. I guess if you are getting bass that big it doesn't matter though.

Nice fish,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com