www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Open Date July 23rd

Default Open Date July 23rd

I had an opening come up for July 23rd if anyone is interested. If so give a post on here or call. I also have the 11th of August and the 23rd and 24th of September open. That's it for full days until the end of October.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Hey, just scheduled fishing with you next Tuesday (myself and my son-in-law)....see your boat is for sell...don't sell it before we get there !! How many rods and how much of our own personal gear do you want on board? We got lots. See ya Tues at 6 am at Pine Cove. thanks, Ty. Marc Bock

Hey Marc,

One of the best things about fishing with Ty is that he is pretty dialed into what the fish are moving on and has plenty of whatever it is in his boat. So... you really dont need much in the way of baits other than a few confidence baits of your own. As far as the other tackle just bring one rod for each angler because if you need any more than that Ty will have it too.

Have fun.

Dan Hardy

Default August 11th

Ty , I would like to book Aug. 11th full day if it is still available. Let me know. Thanks Pat

Default Sept 23/24

Hey Ty, I'm interested in both days (sept 23/24). I'll be up that week @ R&R and I've got a full day with u on the 20th. Gimme a call, I left you a voice mail @ home with my cell and I got some questions about that new St. Croix and some baits. Thanks

What up crappiano? It was good seeing you guys last month.

Hey Crappiano, Any chance your interested in splitting one of those september days?

Cold Front

Ty - still have the July 23rd open?

i do still have the 23rd open. call me if interested or post on here.

Cold Front, I just got off the phone with Crappiano. He is bringing another guy already. sorry about that. Maybe later. Pull up and chat if you see me on the water.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

I will take half day afternoon on the 23rd if you are still available. Won't be there until roughly 2, so maybe start around 4? Have cabin on west side but can meet some place. Let me know please. Thanks - James

Sorry James. I had the afternoon open but not the evening. Maybe later in the year we can get out.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

I left you a voicemail saying I could probably make an afternoon time. Would you please let me know if that works? Thanks.

We'll have to plan something for next time you are up. I picked someone up at Treelands for that afternoon. I'll call you to get something set up.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843