hello my fellow anglers. Let me start by saying I never meant to take that Musky away from my wife honest. But when she brought her up a couple times and did the figure 8 and it didn't bite I thought hey if I ask permision it won't be so bad if I get lucky and catch it----wrong she still talks about how I stole her fish.... And yes I did say darn it is only 54 inches but I did mean it in an nice way, does that count? I do have 9 fish at 54 and was looking for one a little bigger and have had them hooked we guess around the mid 60 inch range on L.O.W. and that aint no fish story.
Oh by the way my wife did tell the story right except she left out the part where she did a GREAT job neting the fish and then the fish rolled and twisted in the net and all I saw was the bottom of my wifes tenis shoes going over the side of the boat and I grab her by the pant waste and pulled her back in the boat, her face did get a little wet and she never let go of that net, god lover her. I wouldn't trade her for any other fishing partner that I have had over the years. You think this will help shake the bad karma?
M.O.M.