www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Check This Out

Default Check This Out

Hey Ty,

Check out this flyer I saw down here in Eau Claire at restaurant. What do you guys think of it. Is it something that is true and is it really sponsored by the Hayward Lakes Association?

-Kyle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	muskie flyer1sm.JPG 
Views:	485 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	4736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	muskie flyer2sm.JPG 
Views:	328 
Size:	159.9 KB 
ID:	4737  

There is a fish fry going on at the Chippewa Flowage this summer that is aimed at targeting bass. Some folks wanted to take some pressure off the walleye and showcase species that the DNR has deemed expendable in th e Chippewa Flowage. This is quite obviously an attack by somebody who doesn't think eating bass or targeting bass as a "keepable" resource. Whoever wrote this surely wants to raise awareness that this "alternative species" fish fry is going on. I can't imagine this is real, I think a musky fry at a public landing on the Chippewa Flowage would end with bad consequences.

Cold Fornt

Is the size limit 50" yet? If so, good luck catching one for that! Pretty nasty eating too I bet.

"Nail your muskie head to a tree!"

I almost pissed myself! LOLOLOL

I just called the number and the lady had no idea about the muskie cook off. I'm sure it's some weird way of saying they don't want to have the bass cook off. Can't blame them honestly. I think it's a joke to have a bass cook off.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Yea, we can catch a lot of bass and cut them open to see what they have been eating...to study their habits...and instead of just dumping the fish in the trash, we can eat them