www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: handheld gps

Default handheld gps

i am looking for a handheld gps that will take a navionics sd card.any sugestions?

Lowrance ifinder H2O all the way man, 2 of my buddies have this and is great. You can get the gray screen for around 160 bucks and 2008 map card for 100 bucks. WORKS GREAT..... Let me know if you buy 1, ill help you set it up.

Cool I 2nd that!!!

Hey TMS,

Yea, what fatdog said. Have had mine for a couple years now and wouldn't fish without it or my vex.
    Slammer!!!!

Default Better Deal

When this gets back in stock, here is a little better deal for you:

http://www.tigergps.com/lowranceh2ohm.html

Was looking at getting rid of my garmin and getting a H2o. Do you all have the monochrome one or the color? Is the color worth the extra money. I see one is 12 channel and the other is 16 channel.
    Last edited by pikeman; 02-27-2009 at 11:01 AM.

I have the H20c (color) with the 2007 lakemaster chip. One word AWESOME! But I mostly use it on Little bay de noc, and in the woods.(Shows all public land in green)
    Plug it in the lighter in the truck and drive the bay. It's like having a depth finder on the truck. Very accurate, locks in fast, but is a (little) tough to see in bright sunlight. Buy good batteries and a screen protector.

Default handheld gps

thanx for the info

Default Lowrance XOG

Been using the Lowrance XOG cross over color unit. I like it it does roads water music and pictures. Can be used as a hand held or car, bike, or snowmoble unit. Takes all chips and SD cards. Feather touch screen is cool also. $135.00 off E bay circuit depot
    Last edited by HawgHeaven; 03-01-2009 at 11:30 AM. Reason: adding