If I am not mistaken Pittsburghs own Doug Pavick has had the largest musky reported to gf in PA in 04 05 and in 07 these fish were over 40 puond I can not remeber the wieght he told me . The one fish was to say have a 26 inch girth. these were river fish I believe I think up near kinzu and caught casting doug very rarely trolls. I wil ask him to confirm size and length and were I think he even said were in the pa article . 26 inch girth is whaler, I caught one that had a 25 inch girth casting also and it was ungodly a monster ,when they have that girth they are around or climbing over or 40 pounds . Kinzu has some big fish in it but not a good stable population the ratio is very low per acre I just read a article on it they were saying this. The bigest this past year for me was 46 casting it was a lake fish. I had less time this year but that day in 7 hours I stuck 5 it was a good day ,the other 2 guys caught one each and total combined catch and hook ups were 11 . It was great a father and son first time musky fishing they were in aww and tired at the end . the boy age 12 caught a 42 1/2 incher casting hes hooked for life.