We had a pretty solid walleye bite going since first-ice, but it has dwindled some... We are catching some walleye again now that the cold spell is over and we are seeing a fair number of smaller fish mixed in.... I recommend fishing some deeper water near structure.... Our best fishing is in 28 to 35 feet jigging large golden shiners with odd-ball jigs. I have had some good luck recently with smaller rapala jigs tipped with a rozy red and the whitefish have been biting these rigs too .... The first few hours in the morning or the last few hours before dark. Shewood Point, Hendersons, and Rileys continue to provide good fishing and a number of fisherman are catching walleye while they are targeting perch in Dykesville and Little Sturgeon.. I would think if you targeted walleye in some of these perch spots you would do well.... Keep in mind that fishing pressure greatly affects walleye... Noise on the ice, drills, trucks, atv's, etc all will send walleye swimming from your camera as quickly as the pressure starts... It takes time for them to return and settle in again....