RapRunR, I was definatly not attacking you with my post and respect your opinion, I may not agree, however you have my respect. I enjoy reading your posts and hope my opinion was not taken as disrespectful. I sometimes fish with a couple of guys that need to kill A muskie so they can show them off at the beer joints, ( However not out of my boat ) I'm slooowly educating them, to the point of buying them Muskie Inc. memberships and promoting C&R along with replicas.

I quit Deer hunting ( In Pa. ) several years ago due to the decline of the herd where I hunted as compared to what it use to be. I listened to complaints from hunters that there was " No Deer " as these same hunters had and were filling antlerless tags for the same area they said there was no deer in anymore, these same guys tried to sell me the excuse that they needed the meat for the freezer " you know hard times " They spent more money on one trip than if they were to buy a whole beef.

I would hope this same type of senario does not happen with fishing as did with hunting did in the area I hunted. I really don't have any other hobby to fall back on.

We all need to take care of our fisheries so as to be able to enjoy them.