www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: One more trip to Frank's next week and this will be my next focus.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My trip to Iowa has been delayed until Thursday because I am glued to all the news today.

So's the rest of the world. I wish him the best of luck and hope he has more character and responsibility than he's shown so far. The world is watching with baited breath.

Attachment 26312Here are some pictures that were on my camera's this week. The rest of the month until deer season will be on video. I think that the last photo will be a record book class. The real wide buck looks good but the tops are a little short. Enjoy from Iowa.

Seriously impressive deer there! Do you feed them or are they that size because of the quality of the land?

It is because of the crops, corn/beans, and forage, namely clover/alfalfa, that they eat. I do not put out any type of food plots for them but make sure that the land and water is available. They are free ranging deer so could end up anywhere. Thank you for asking Tim and hopefully I will see you again at Franks.

Be great to see you there too. Good luck with the deer. Bow and arrow or gun?

Well another successful season of hunting season in Iowa. I had to take this picture of this buck before it became a staple on my dinner table for the next 12 months. It was only 25 yards from my tree stand and was 12 points because of split brow tines. I still haven't looked at my video's after all camera's were removed for the season. I will post one if they are warranted. Attachment 26413