www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: frustrated

Default frustrated

I just want to thank the person/people that figured it was a good idea so slash the tires on my camper on the upper bay. I'm sorry for harvesting 3 walleye from your fishery and as soon as I get them replaced I will promptly remove it from the bay. I guess I won't be buying the 70.00 license, bait from bay view bait gas and food from your local stores any longer.
    My 5 year old niece emily caught her first fish ever on a tip up last weekend it was 29.5 9.4# and that will never be taken away from her !!

Sorry to hear that. People can be a**holes.

No excuse for what was done to your property. Sorry it had to happen up here. Be nice if the person had enough balls to say they did it, but people like that have not only no balls.. but no class.. and definitely no respect for others.
    Would love it if they would open their mouths to someone and word get out... then more would know what little cowards they are. Maybe then they could be charged and forced to, at least, pay restitution.
    OK... 10 More Minutes

That's just wrong...........and senseless. Would be nice to know what the logic behind a move like that is. If someone had a bone to pick with you, it should be handled in a different matter!!! I hate hearing this crap!!!
    Slammer!!!

Well I never had any issues with any others on the bay and do my best to give others plenty of space.
    Has anyone else had any damage done this season?