www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Conditions

Default Conditions

How are the conditions in the upper bay? Can I get around with a 4 wheel drive truck? I coming up in a week and any help would be appreciated. I noticed in the past few years there were always people posting their catch, updating conditions, and just overall using this sight as a chat site. Too bad that has stopped-was very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Look back at earlier postings....access has been all but limited to snowmobile or ORV with tracks. Bay-north and south- is covered with deep snow and slush which had stopped 4x4 truck use. Unless someone has plowed an access and made a road out-forget the truck. Posts have been limited I would presume because low numbers of guys out on the bay. Last weeks snowstorm and brutal temps put a damper on a lot of activity. Another good site to check on the bay is www.lake-link.com Look up "Michigan Lakes".

Thanks for the update! I had some buddies that fished by the Days River 2 weeks ago and were still able to drive out with trucks. This will change my plans for sure...

Thanks for the update! I had some buddies that fished by the Days River 2 weeks ago and were still able to drive out with trucks. This will change my plans for sure...

Bite has been slow in the go to spots. Tried a couple new spots yesterday and tonight. Got 1 nice eye on a tip up last night.

Tonight was crazy. Set up in 12 flow and didn't mark a fish till 5:45. It was on after that for 45 minutes. Landed 4. A 20",21",22", and a 25". Lost two more at the hole and missed about half a dozen light strikes.

Travel is tough out there. Snowmobile is your best bet.