dear jon
since the other thread is closed i had to start a new one weather you see it or can read is another question, if fdog needs some help we all should support it because as a so called tourist and land owner been hittin the jewel since the late 70s i have seen more done more forgot more then you as a j-our member would hope to see and do . if you feel we will take over your cribs build more i was up there in may and i seen what the storms have done on the shorelines from last fall it will be good habitat but it will never be enough to the ones who had personal damage sorry for your loss and trouble .and now back to jon who thinks he just slam another member thats WRONG its members like you that i have a nickle for your thoughts. or should i say a sock full of nickles lol so if the members can relay a message to fdog i will give up a spot or two and im sure he wont fish it out with the size of the TFF come on guys its not the spot theres more to it then that . lets post it and see where it goes ,good fishin and huntin or what ever you get in to .GLTA ok [good luck to all] SS612