Hi Gang,

Maybe someone there can help me out.

During July's "Wild-Group" outing I had a 38 incher who thought he was a 90 incher hammer my "Slammer Thunderhead" topwater bait.

(Yes even with Tyler in the boat with his "Smoke on the Water" Double 10, I did manage to catch and boat this fish. How could you have doubted me earlier in this note!)

About an hour later, I was tossing same bait east of twin island and by golly the blade on the head of my Thunderhead departed from same bait. Now the Thunderhead is simply called "Head". Truly lost it's Thunder part of it all.

The blade seems larger than others I've seen. I'm looking for a replacement blade that I can put on there. Slammer was sold to another owner who tells me they no longer make the remarkable Thunderhead and that part was sold to somebody else who never went anywhere with it.

Does anybody know:
1) Where Slammer got it's blade from
2) Where I might order a replacement? I see some tackle shops offer that blade style but not sure if they are quite big enough. If you know of any supply houses that carry these style blades I'd appreciate knowing.

Can you help?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Bruce