Sorry for not posting anything lately been super busy. Here we go..

Fished last Tuesday thru Friday seeing at least 6 fish a day up to 13 on Friday all on rubber on weed edges. I ended up with 4 fish all together between Medussa, and Bull Dawg. Once again it seems anything with a Chart tail is the ticket for me. I have thrown black, white, etc.. but the Chart is the best one for me. The bite seems to be early and late. All my biters have came in the first 2 hours with follows after that. Friday was the exception with a bite at 3:00 but it was raining all day off and on. The water temps was upper 70's with clarity being pretty clear in most spots. Flats was a little merky due to all the traffic. Heading out today for the next few days so I will post more though the week. The next couple of days calling for rain storms should be good fishing through this stuff.

I have not just been reeling the bait in we can't move a fish just reeling it. I have been fishing it like Jerk Bait pull and reel I mix it up pulling two or three times in row. Do your own thing!!

Stop in check things out. We will be leaving for the PMTT next Tuesday. Great event and great tourney should check it out. Open to the public.. Eagle River WI