I was out on the Chain yesterday afternoon with my Dad and 3 year old son, The water temps were 64 to 66 and the weed growth is about what it normaly has been for this time of year. The Pike action was hot and heavy on Duroy, I was throwing a #11 Firetiger Rap with the first treble taken off. Taking the first hook off lets me work it into the weeds with less hang ups and it also is one less hook to take out of a Pikes mouth, I haven't noticed any reduced numbers of catches with the front hook taken off. Most of the fish seem to be hooked on the middle or last hook anyway. The Walleye have seemed to move out into a little deeper 12 to 15 fow areas. Reports of fishermen catching Walleye in the evening on slip bobbers around the cribs and any sunken wood in 12 to 15 fow. The Crappie and Bluegill action it great. we are still catching them super shallow around sandy areas with some wood cover. Small hair jigs, Small plastics, Poppers, and live bait have all been working great with the active panfish.