From the Summer that Wasn't to this....last past 2 weeks have been unreal. Cold, windy, wet....now we finally have a little sunshine mixed with clouds and normal 5-10 mph winds, but the LOWS are going to be nuts for the next week to 10 days and the day time highs aren't much better!!! This time last year was a totally different ball game with highs in the 70's and 80's...hell I remember getting a sunburn last October!!! LOL

Water temps are in the upper to mid 50's depending on where you are and turnover will definately happen on a few of the lakes pretty dang quick. Fishing has been hit and miss...a few good days a few crappy days. Seems to be no rhyme or reason why one day is good and the next isn't... or why we have two good days followed by a bad day...oh well...in this crazy weather I will take it.

What's going to happen at the end of the month?????? I would assume since this has been the most screwed up year for water temps and weather that we will experience a warm up with rising temps in late October when they should be going down!!! LOL

All I know is I am tired of the rain....