I had Wayne out in the morning and evening yesterday and Tim and Jim in the afternoon. In the morning we had a big fish up on a bucktail but didn't get him to hit at the boat. Wayne almost snagged him unintentionally. The fish just sat by the boat so when he did the figure eight he came around and almost ran his lure into the fish. We only had one other fish up in the morning but I'm not even sure that was a muskie. We'll call it a big pike.

In the afternoon we caught two fish on bucktails. Both were upper thirty inch fish.

The evening was almost very interesting. Wayne had his line wrapped around a fawn for a little bit while it was swimming through a channel and then almost caught it's mother also. Don't ask! Just so you know it was not on purpose and Wayne was not casting for the deer. I don't even know what to say. Luckily they didn't get hooked. Wayne had a target species go after his Creeptonite later in the night. I thought he had it but evidently not. couldn't tell you how big it was. Cool follow and hit though.