Got a call from my fishing buddy yesterday afternoon. His brother was spotting walleyes the night before at Tenney Locks and there were three guys snagging walleyes. They broke off on a big one, went home and came back with a net, and continued snagging. While all this was going on five more guys came up and starting fishing right in front of the fish refuge sign. He tried to contact the DNR but forgot their hotline number; 1-800-TIP-WDNR. If you come across a bunch of jokers like this call the tip line and get it stopped. His brother did call the 911 Center and they eventually sent down a city cop, who said he couldn't ticket them, but would talk to them. He did and they left. If the officer was familiar with the fish and game laws he could have written them up, but I'm more surprised he didn't hold them until a warden could get notified (fishing out of season, fishing in a refuge closed to all fishing, probably over limits, probably some undersized fish, etc). I went down there last night around 10:30pm and no one was around. Did spot some dandy walleyes though. Wish the water was clearer, sure there's a lot more I couldn't see. There's some muskies cruising around there also. Rick