Dad just put the Ulterra on the boat this week but Minnkota does not include operation directions (except on a cd and a computer is one piece of electronics that dad does not have in his boat). He is at the lake now trying to get it figured out. I believe his plan is to bring his Terrova with (just in case, unless he gives up on the Ulterra before we come and puts the Terrova back on his boat). If he does decide to sell the Terrova it won't be until we're up to see you and he knows if the Ulterra is performing the way he wants. Hope this answers your question.

Now onto a few questions of my own....
Hows fishing????? Does your crystal ball provide any hints of what "hot lure" to buy from you when I get there? I hope the Vets have a great week--but selfishly I'm hoping they don't make all the muskie mouths too sore for me!

How about eggs/chicken? Have you heard if the border patrol is keeping close watch on this? Are you stocking any in the store or would you recommend stopping in Sprague or will I finally get a trip to Kenora to buy eggs and chicken for the week?

Can't wait to see you all!