www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: wasted vacation

Default wasted vacation

Its been kinda quiet in here. How's the fishing? I've got 2 weeks off and I'm stuck on the couch with 3 holes in my knee. Hopefully I can get out and actually enjoy some of my time off next week. Good luckand be safe

Don't feel bad Uglystick.......I'm gettin 3 holes put in my knee tomorrow morning, and having the ol' carpal tunnel done at the same time. It's gonna kill me looking out over the lake for the next few weeks, knowing that I could be out there gettin skunked again !!! LOL. Have a good recovery . My doctor told me to put ice on it, I'd rather put It on the ice!!!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer to drink a lot !!! Slammer!!!

Default Oh Bother!!!!

Slammer I believe what ur doctor means is to rest a glass of Ice on your knee and load it with the proper amount of your favorite whisky to equalize the melting rate. Alter the amount often as to not melt to fast or create improper temperature. ... I dont always pass out, but when I do I prefer to b left alone until I sleep it off.... (that is what I think every time I see that comercial...lol) happy healing.... Schmutz

Thanks for the tip Schmutz, Equalization......why didn't I think of that ??? Maybe iffin we have any ice left when I'm recuped, we'll have to get out and drown some minnows .
    Later, Slammer!!!

Slammer,
    Heal well and fast... stop by the KIpling Inn for a 7 course meal...Chilli Dog and a 6 pack.

Slammer,hope all goes well with your procedure and heal up. Take care.

Gary
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"