www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: MN fishing report.

Default MN fishing report.

Hows fishing been lately? Went to Cass last weekend only seen one fish in the weeds. Also tried the east side sand and reeds, but it didn't seem like they were in there. When is the sand good?

Bemidji area is kicking out some fish. I caught the below on an "area lake" on Friday June 26th. Obviously its evening. Topwater. About an hr apart. Smaller one is 47, larger is 53x22. Mike, we've only met briefly at Northwoods Landing on Bemidji the night your brother caught a 55.5 I believe out there after dark, 2 years ago. The one you wrote an article on in Musky Hunter, about stalking. Seen you on the lakes plenty since then but never talked much. Would expect with July basically here you are either up already or coming to the area soon? Can't say I've seen you yet. Better hope they don't all have sore mouths already, lol.

On more of a "report" note fish are showing up on Bemidji now, some real pigs mixed with lots of mid to upper 40's. Some fish are gettin stuck trolling open water. Plantan is producing also. Cass has been slower. Lots of lookers on blades but slow topwaters are gettin the bites.

Thrax, nice fish that you and Brian got to bite and land!