www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!

Default Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!

Only 11 days til Uncle Frank and the resort are invaded by Operation Muskie!!!! Everyone is pumped and can't wait to get up there. Hopefully the fish will cooperate and we have another successful outing!!

Mr Johnson and Mr Burns.....the cards will be in MY favor and a whooping is going to commence soon enough! R U READY???????
    Thanks,

Bret
    MR OPTI
    Operation Iraqi Freedom 06-08
    President and ONLY member, Dick Pearson Fan Club
    "We're Just Makin Memories"

cards? did you mention cards, Mr. Wold?

I have some unemployment cash I can bring to the table? That is if you don't mind me playing with your money. LOL

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Ed

Ed...give me a call about travel plans: 608 844-1382 or mike@winthernet.net

Guys,the opener was pretty good.Things are looking up.A pic or two or....to follow in a day or two.

congrats on a good opener...can't wait to see those pics.

how are the water temps and weed growth?
    the forecast for this week is warm so that should have water temps continuuing to climb?

is it mostly a weed bite early in the season like this or will Op Muskie be chasing fish on the rocks? when does the transition occur?

Water temps in high 60s to lower 70s,weeds great and to the top in places.Missing however in many traditional spots.Off to work!

I have to get to work myself. But here is the ugly guy as promised. Looks pretty good. Except that motor. Looks like a Mix Master!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0701.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	5493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0704.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	5494  
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

You're talking about the Yamy kicker right?
    As to the 'ugly'comment,remember he presses 500 lbs.When putting the dock out yesterday he carried a complete section in each hand.I know I didn't say he was ugly,'cosmetically challenged' maybe,but not ugly.
    When we went in to get those two boatloads of food for Operation Muskie today,he jumped out wearing his black Frog Toggs and everyone started screaming 'Run,its a gorilla,run,run,run.'However not one of them said he was ugly like you did Frankie.

Had a buddy that looked like that, don't see much of him anymore even when we have our party's some thing about naked girls at our party's, I don't know.
    I think Frank may have someone in camp now that was at our last party!!!! All I know is his girlfriend had a great time

How big are his feet? Could get good money for a Sasquach goes musky fishing story with pictures!

I'll get my coat...

That might make an interesting segment for Pearson's next movie. Segment on topwater, segment on current, segment on saddle's, segment of fishing with a gorilla. Sounds like a gimmick, but if anyone can pull it off, Pearson can!
    Thanks,

Bret
    MR OPTI
    Operation Iraqi Freedom 06-08
    President and ONLY member, Dick Pearson Fan Club
    "We're Just Makin Memories"

Good luck to all the Veteran's on your adventure to one of the most wonderful places on earth. Just try to leave a few for us Flatlanders. Mr. Pearson, please keep that secret lure quiet. Us Flatlanders do not need all those fish to see it before we get there.

Are you talking about the weighted,solid pink magnum dog or the Gopher Bait?
    I won't tell anyone about either.

hitting the road tomorrow afternoon...not likely to get much sleep tonight, nor am i going to be any good at work tomorrow morning!

Ol' Augie Machtig says that gopher bait is the best darn muskie/pike lure he's ever tried. He looks honest enough to me:

Well DP, looks like the Gopher is out of the hole, at least the secret color is still unknown !!!