www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 6-15-09 Report

Thumbs up 6-15-09 Report

Took three brothers out last night and we cleaned up on the big bluegills and rockbass for a few hours before we moved on to try our hand at some walleye action. The walleye bite was decent but the size could have been better. All in all it was a good night of fishing and we had a pretty good load in the box for their families big fish fry.
    Water level looks to be dropping pretty good and I can only hope the corps doesn't drain it too much. The water temps were 65-67 degrees and the mayflies are just starting to hatch.
    First Choice Guide Service
    Brian Jones
    Web Site: http://www.fishingcasslake.com
    612-730-9620

Brian-
    You Had a chance to go after the musky yet? How is the weed growth coming in? Looking forward to next monday on the water with you, have you givin' any thoughts as to what times we will hit the water, any time will be ok for 4 me, early, late, split up the day, I'll let you decide. Just get back to me via email (rcrooks@yaggy.com) on the particulars or if you prefer I'll call you later in the week (any good time to reach you cell/office?) We'll be on the lake Sat. afternoon. I've only boated 1 small one so far this year but have seen a few so hopefully we'll find some hot ones. Couple pic's........28"ski, 26.5" eye both on a rad dog last week while musky fishing a local lake.

later-

Ryan Crooks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reed28.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	5324   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ryan_26.5_(3).jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	5325