We are finally getting some warmer weather this week. This should start warming up the water. This past weekend i was still seeing water temps in the mid to high 50's. The walleye bite has been pretty good for us. We've been catching them on a green or black jigs tipped with either a chub or a sucker minnow. We have also been catching a few on leeches and crawlers. With the water starting to warm up the bite should be changing over to leeches and crawlers soon. So if you're out there make sure you have minnows with leeches and crawlers for back up. We've been catching alot of our fish in deeper water 35 to 55 feet of water. We've also been trolling Rapalas along some shorelines and doing fairly well with that apporach. As far as musky fishing goes i've only been out twice and haven't boated anything yet. We did have some nice follows along some weedline but just couldn't get the fish to comit. We were throwing smaller spinnerbaits along the edge of cabbage. We tried some of the bigger bucktais and some jerk baits but just couldn't raise any fish. When we switched to smaller bait the fish responed well but just wouldn't eat. I sure it's the cold water temps that's slowing down the muskies. We did catch some nice northerns while casting for muskies. I won't be back on the lake until wednesday, i'll be heading out to chase muskie and i'm hopeing that the water temps are warmer so we can boat a ski. If you have any questions or would like to book a trip you can send me a email or call. 1-218-780-2615 or petruskasguiding@yahoo.com Thanks. John. www.reeltimeguiding.com