www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Rental Cabin

Post Rental Cabin

A party of four from Indiana will be traveling to TFF the last of May and would like to find a place to stay somewhere between Merkle Lake and Fisherman's Landing. I have tried extensively to try to find something from the internet, with no luck. I have tried to get info from some lodges, but my calls are not returned. If anyone knows of any cabins available for rent in that area, I would appreciate the information. We have been coming to TFF to smallmouth fish for several years now, and have stayed at King's and Cry of the Loon resorts, but always fish in the Merkle Lake area and would like to stay a little closer to that area. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Buster-one; 01-07-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Hello , maybe try http://www.joemillersresort.com/index.html ... great place !

Thanks for the reply, Millers is on the opposite side of the lake from where we want to stay.

have you tried Kat's place? http://www.flambeaulodging.com/fishermans%20point.htm other than the fact that it's booked-up at the end of May,,,,,,,,

HRG

Buster-one,

Sent you private message about a place for rent on the TFF. Located between Merkel and Fisherman's Landing. It is available late May of 2012.

Check your messenger !!

Tom502

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Take a look at the lodging options available on www.turtleflambeauflowage.com

Tom502,
    Rented it last night. Thanks so much for the referral.

Buster-one