www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks Rob, Ken & Russ

Default Thanks Rob, Ken & Russ

I wanted to Thank Rob, Ken & Russ for the outstanding and many contributions they have made for our new web site Learning How to Fish. Collectively they provided how to fish articles, images and graphic's too many to list.

I highly recommend Russ Wayre Fishing Success through Maps article as a must read http://www.learninghowtofish.com/pag...rough-maps.php as well as many fine articles from Rob for muskies walleyes and ice fishing and Ken's underwater photo's and videos.

Learning how to fish is apart of the Outdoor Network family of sites. It was created to introduce fishing knowledge for the beginning angler and fishing enthusiasts through a series of how to fish articles, how to fish tips and fishing instructional videos.

We hope you all enjoy it.
    www.learninghowtofish.com

Last edited by Editor; 06-11-2009 at 12:02 PM.

I checked your site out---its really nice. Its not just beginner information, there are a lot of interesting articles in there. Well thought out. What will the future site bring? Will you continue to add to it?

Thanks, Learning how to fish will be a on going project for years to come, we will continue to add new articles as we receive them. What’s pending now is How to filet fish video’s from walleye to how de-bone a northern pike. Also a electronics’ 101 page that will go over the very basics of depth finders, gps such as; what is watt peak to peak power ratings, resolution rating display and number of pixels, numbered degree transducer beam and a kHz rating, so the average fisherman will have a basic knowledge of electronics, this will not be a product review or ratings page, just the essentials.

Glad you like it,