www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: St. Claire guides?

Default St. Claire guides?

Anyone know or used any guides on st. claire? My buddy in Michigan and I want to go out on st. claire sometime later this summer and I was wondering if you guys know of anyone that would put up with my bs for a day.

Obviously Will would be one to ask, or at the very least would be able to give you good info.
    John

Smile

Well Toad. Because I know you are a multispecies dude like myself. Here you go www.chartertalk.com. or www.millers-sportfishing.com.:) Actually, I don't think Don would put up with your bs for the day or even a half day so scratch him.

Mike
    Iceman's Guide Service
    Mike Ice

E-mail - icebox9@worldnet.att.net
    Web Site: http://www.icemansguideservice.com

Thanks for the info Mike. It may be moot now though, since I might be going to Canada at the last minute here instead. It's hard to skip a year and this year, I've got a heck of a deal which makes the money aspect of it not so bad. If I do go Canada side, I'll be sure to let you know how I do. Can't do any worse than I've done this spring.....

Don't be too sure Toad, you haven't sat on a hook yet this year....

Wooohooo!!!

Off to canada for sure, packed up and ready to go.. and the best part is, I'm only paying for food and overweight charges, because the guy who filled in for me dropped out at the last minute and is paying for my flight to the lake and the cabin fare. About time I catch some fish for once and wipe this crappy spring off the books. Have fun boys.