www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Guest Report

Our group just got back to North Carolina from Canyon Lake. Our week started out great and only got better. We were able to find Walleye about anywhere Wayne and Lydia suggested that we try all week long. Walleyes are fun to catch and great to eat but my favorite is the smallmouth simply because of its tough fighting characteristics. Well, about mid week the smallies turned on and turned on with vengence. The last two days were wonderful with great action from the smallies, the walleyes and the occasional accidental musky.
    One thing that I have noticed about the guests that fish at North Country Lodge is their willingness to share information about lures, fishing techniques, and locations. Not only did the other fishing men and women share the location on the lake, they were willing to tell which bay, which stump and rock. That was a tremendous help to my group since we were definately novices at Canyon.
    Thanks to Wayne and Lydia for a wonderful week and thanks to all the other guests who were so willing to share their information to help out us greenhorns. Hope to see all of you there again next year.
    I will try to attach some photos of the week.
    The Redding and Martin group from NC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2955.JPG 
Views:	363 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	5453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2985.JPG 
Views:	372 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	5454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3027.JPG 
Views:	385 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	5455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3059.JPG 
Views:	385 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	5456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3087.JPG 
Views:	398 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	5457