www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: boat landings

Default boat landings

I have heard that it is still dry and water levels low. I am bringing a group up early next week and wanted to know if Escanaba or Wildcat were very low. We have 16 foot boat that had been able to get into those lakes in late August last year.

Rob, is Fibbers open on Monday for Lunch?

Thumbs up Boat Landings

I can't speak directly to Escanaba or Wildcat however Lost, Found, Big & Little Saint's landings are fine, especially with the recent rains. The only downside are the cool temps. Just remember: "a bad day of fishin' is still better than a good day at work".

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim L View Post
    I have heard that it is still dry and water levels low. I am bringing a group up early next week and wanted to know if Escanaba or Wildcat were very low. We have 16 foot boat that had been able to get into those lakes in late August last year.

Rob, is Fibbers open on Monday for Lunch?
    I think I sent this already......most landings are fine....lakes like Big Musky, Laura, Lost Canoe, and Razorback are tough due to their seepage nature.
    Rob Manthei Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.robmanthei.com

http://www.stgermainlodge.com

Default Low water

I tried to get on a number of lakes last weekend. Big Muski, Razorback, and Sparkling are very difficult. If you have a boat with bunks forget it!! There is not enough water to float a boat off. If you have rollers you stand a chance but you better have 4 wheel drive and be ready to get your tires and your feet wet. The nice thing about low water is all the rock bars are out of the water.

Smile Landinds

All lakes we went to had landings that were ok. Despite cold and rainy conditions we managed 6 small muskies. All of these were on very small twitch baits, husky jerks and Manns -1 twitched erratically over cabbage.