In general we're looking at water temps between 59 and 61. The cool weather lately has definately pushed the fish towards deeper water. The first breakline and deeper is where we found fish the other day. If it gets a bit warmer I'd expect them to move shallower again, new weed areas in 2-5 feet of water... couple warm sunny days will do it.

Baits of choice were, little bucktails and 4-5 inch minnow baits. We even had fish chasing a little surface bait.

If the weather warms up the bite should be "on" for the muskies. Last week we had some nice warm weather and the bite was good, the last couple days has been very cool and they seem to have slowed down. You never know though.

Had two people out for an afternoon, taught them to cast, they picked it up just fine and were working baits great. We saw one fish. The very next day I had two more people out for an afternoon, same story, beginners, and we raised 4-5 fish and caught two... go figure.

I fished for smallies yesterday, just a quick hour or so of fishing to refill the ju-ju. It was a cool day but managed to do pretty good for a couple hours of fishing. 4-5 fish, two real nice ones.