www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hows it goin up there?

Default Hows it goin up there?

When is the best time for this jumbo Perch I have heard so much a about?When is open season for Muskie? How would I go about getting a copy of Canadian fishing regulations, or could someone send them to me?

Thanks GREG

Hey Greg, things are good up here. Waters are warming up a bit, today was a little windy but decent temps with the sun shining. Perch are typically mixed in with Walleyes, we dont really look for schools of perch we just run into them when we find the Walleyes and you can pretty much catch them all year round. Musky season opens 3rd weekend in june and I will see if Gail can send you off a copy of the regulations. See you in August Greg, Take care.

Talking thanks

Hey Wayne sounds great, if Gail needs my address, just let me know. I wish it was August, I am ready to go fishing. I went fishing the other day on my lake I did okay, caught 1 big Crappie over 2 pounds, wasn't a Pike or Muskie but it was fun. Wayne thanks for going to help me out with your rig and box couldnt afford it otherwize! I hope you and Dick keep the fishing reports comming, with the conditions, and the bite, keeps people like me up on everything, and the excitement just builds up more, and more!

GREG