www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: fishing Report for May 27

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default fishing Report for May 27

Yesterday headed down to wausua wisconsin to fish we Justin Geiche. We were filming for the river video agian, and right away justin got us on fish. we got hit with a giant cold front highs were 50yesterday and overcast skies, we fished a dam, where justin got a really nice 27 inch walleye and a mid to upper 30 inch muskie, both fish were right in the fastest water coming out of the dam. after that justin took us to a warm water discharge where I got about a 40 incher on a monster spoon with a trailer, we saw a few more smaller fish, and then called it a day, today was pouring rain down there so we couldn't film so we headed home, I really didn't want to after how good fishing was yesterday, we only fished for a couple of hours and we had great action especially considering the conditions. anybody ever in wausua looking for a guide check out justin at www.hooksetters.biz.

Good luck and post any reporst that you might have,

Tanner Wildes
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com

Tanner:

Too Bad about the weather, I have been watching the radar all day long hoping that we would get some of that rain over here in the Minocqua area for our lakes. It finally started now, might have to get the rain gear out for a little fishin' tonight. C Ya @ Rollie & Helen's Musky Shop sometime.

Mark