www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend reports..

Default Weekend reports..

Well i'm hoping everyone got out to enjoy the beautfiul weekend and get a little time on the water!! How'd everyone do??

Fished friday for 5 hrs in the afternoon, lost one small fish trolling about mid 20s that was my only action for the day.. Fished saturday for 2.5 hours in the evening all trolling, not a rip...Fished monday for 2.5 hours in the eve half trolling half casting...never moved a fish...another slow weekend but very thankful I got to fish!!!

Only fished for about 4 hours, but they were good ones!
    8PM to midnight...family went to the drive-in...I hate the drive-in.

Got my first topwater fish, in the dark! 46.5"....very exciting.
    My partner thought I fell overboard, the thing exploded on the bait!

It was a very dark night!

Congrats on the fish, Frank......you sounded pretty excited on the phone minutes after your catch.

My clients on Saturday hit a musky on the 9th cast and had 8 different muskies up to the boat but could not convert. They also stabbed 2 nice pike and had 3 more follows.....

Sunday's crew was chasing everything but muskies/pike and they scored 2 pike and 2 bass....much tougher day for us on Sunday.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Got out Sunday tried my new hawg jr and had one follow, tried my new phantom softtail and had 2 more follows and lost a 40" class fish due to a weak hookset and a she T-boned it and came from over top so even if I had a good hookset the hooks were never going to be in a good position. All that in 45 min! Then I decided to get going home before the mosquetoes (sp) carried me away! For those who put on and participated in the allegheny field and stream open house/ Musky expo thank you and I am looking forward to next years show and it getting bigger and better every year. Great guys great lures! Thank you gentlmen for spending your holiday weekend with us!

Take care,

jacob

I was hoping to make it there this weekend but I was on the water.......how was the turnout??
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

We had a pretty good weekend with lots of fish activity. I stoped by the Expo Sunday night and met up with Mark Dresow of Phantom lures and Tom Rozek. We had Mark Dresow in the boat with us yesterday and he put his first PA muskie in the boat on about the 10th cast. We had action most of the day and had a great time. Here is a pic of a 42 from yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Musky1.JPG 
Views:	182 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	4967  
    Last edited by cband; 05-26-2009 at 01:07 PM.