www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: C/H week of June 13

Talking C/H week of June 13

Hey Brian, what's the 411 on the lake this year?? Only 17 days to go, and getting anxious. Dan I hope you and the guys are up for a fun week! Trudi and Norm will be back this year!!! YEAH!!!!!! Can you say YAHTZEE?????
    See you soon,

Kitty & John
    Kitty
    >^..^<

Yes Brian ....any lake updates would be great! Lake up/down...temps about norm? Has Bob's beer been ordered??
    Kitty, we're all looking fwd to a fun week, glad to hear that everyone will be there. We will have 4 of the 5 guys, unfortunately Skelley will be with us....we just can't lose him. Maybe we'll ditch him in Gohere Bay? Haha! Can't wait to get up there, see you all soon!
    Dan

Default Greetings

Dan...How has everything been going? Cathy and I were talking about whether or not you guys were coming this year, and decided to look at the message borad. Yes, reservations of every kind (including beer) have been made. Scouted an out of the way tree in Stoney that you can duck tape Skully to, tied a red ribbon around it to identify it so you can find it easily. Come down to our cabin and look at the pictures from last year. I got a 42-44 inch Northern, and Cathy got a 45-47 inch Musky, both on Walleye bottom bouncers without leaders. Not that we are proud of them, just something to talk about over a beer or fifteen. Tried to attach pictures, but doubt they will come through.

Hey Bob and Cathy! Good to hear from you. All is well, and we are all excited about our trip! We'll probably come rolling in around 5pm, and will be right over to get some fishing tips (from Cathy). Please pass along the GPS coord for where we can dump off Skelley, that will be MUCH appreciated! We are looking fwd to a fun week. I'm sure we will all be on our best behavior! HaHa! See you Saturday!!

Dan, do not feel I should send the gps numbers on the internet as they could become too public. We don't want unknown people driving by and perhaps throwing rotten tomatos at Skelly. Or do we? We are leaving tomorrow as we are making it an eight day trip this year. Cathy will hopefully have things scoped out by the time you get there.