Found this contest on another site. What a great way to upgrade your old riggers.

-----------------------------------------------

Big Jon Sports Roughest Riggers contest

I have 2 "new in the box" Big Jon captains pack (Model number MD00500) one hand crank downriggers with swivel bases, that I am giving away on behalf of Big Jon Sports as part of a promotional contest.

Please send photos of your rig along with a little history on your rig and fishing experiences to bhall@tomhallcontracting.com and we will judge the most worn out, old, beat up "Roughest riggers" and present the winner with a pair of the "Toughest riggers" on earth!

With the economic times we currently are in please consider Big Jon sports, when purchasing, as they are the only riggers still built 100% in the USA and made in traverse city Michigan.

Please submit your photos by 6/12/09 for eligibility.

Bromley Hall
(Team Angler Management)
Michigan Stinger/Big Jon Sports Pro Team
Munising MI

---------------------------------------------

Re: Big Jon Sports Roughest Riggers contest

Just to clarify!

I have had a couple of guys ask if you needed to have Big Jons to be eligible and the answer is NO. The guys at Big Jon say it doesn't matter if it is a walker, cannon, vector, scotty etc....if they are the "roughest riggers" they will be replaced with a brand new pair of Big Jons. Lets keep them coming guys!!

Bromley Hall
(Team Angler Management)
Michigan Stinger/Big Jon Sports Pro Team
Munising MI