www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Church board flag kits-free

Default Church board flag kits-free

I have two complete flag kits for the church walleye boards. I used them for a few trips, prefer the flags on the offshores, so these are free if you want them. PM me your # and I'll get back to you to set up delivery or whatever works.
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"

PM Sent Gary.
    Brett

"Anything free is worth saving up for."

Guess who watched "Escanaba in da moonlight" the other day Right out of the package, I prefer the Church boards to Offshore's, but if you're going to upgrade them with tattle flags, Offshore gets the nod. Church's kit makes the board top heavy. Not a big deal while you're moving along, but if the board stalls out while turning or between waves, it'll fall over. They'd probably work better if the flags were made a little lighter.

We've got a couple sets left at the shop that are marked down to $15 (originally $22.) If anyone wants the pair, I'll knock off another $5 to get rid of them ($25 for the pair.)
    CHRIS WAHL

Bay View Bait and Tackle Everything you need to fish the Bays de Noc.
    Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Best minnow counts on the bay.
    Voted best bait shop on Little Bay de Noc
    current hours - Every day 7 to 5
    http://baydenoc.com/bayviewsports/

Bay View Motel A great place to stay near the bay. Give them a call for room rates and availability http://www.bayview-motel.com

Thumbs down church boards

another big thumbs down to the church boards never run right i even tryed using offshore clips on the back of them take a zip tie put it around the pin and use an offshore clip run much better but then you try to add a tube light and holder no way board sinks spend the extra and get the good ones them make the offshores with the heavy clips now wooo hooooo

I have several pms now, I'll go in order and get them gone. Thanks, guys.
    Gary
    "SeeSwell"