www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Mud/ Callahan lake

Default Mud/ Callahan lake

Where is the friggin boat launch on this lake? Is there one right near B or do ya gotta go to the north by where the river comes in?

There is one by where the river comes in on Mud. Otherwise you have to pay to launch at Callahan Lake Resort and Campground.

Exclamation Launch

The launch is off of A, between B & 77. There is a sign post to let you know where to turn, and it is to the west of A. Watch out for the stump field after you launch though.

There's a public launch on Chief River Rd. If your boat is larger than 16ft. you may want to pay the couple of bucks and launch at the campground or at the resort. Both places have a drop box on their building for launch fees. Natural colors( black/yellow, green/yellow) work best for us. We've also been treating the lake for milfiol the last couple of years (west end of Callahan near the dam).

Thanks for the info guys. Thought I might try to scare up some action there on Sunday.

I'll let ya know how it goes.

Well, we found it. Caught a couple little muskies out there, one maybe flirting with 30". Sounds like it's par for the course there. Probably don't need to make that trip again though.

Smallie fishing was more fun on Saturday I think.

Hope everybody had a good weekend. Weather was awesome.