www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 16 More!

Default 16 More!

Well I know you lucky ones down in Central Ohio have been getting your practice in but we only got 16 more sleeps up here on St Clair and its game on!

Default St Clair

Quote Originally Posted by St Clair Hound View Post
    Well I know you lucky ones down in Central Ohio have been getting your practice in but we only got 16 more sleeps up here on St Clair and its game on!
    Hey Bruce, we have to get ready to run with the big Dogs up on St Clair ya know. I haven't put Roughneck in the water yet, but maybe I can get out on Erie this weekend and see if I can put some walleyes in the box, and get a run in to clean out all the cobbwebs.
    I'm planning on going up Friday 5th, get the boat in the water, get the license and be ready for Saturday morning.
    See ya soon,
    Mark

Default St. Clair

I can't wait to get up there for the opener. Hopefully the water is in good shape. Can anyone reccomend a place to stay in that area? Going to be in Anchor Bay from thurs-sunday. Planning on camping but I'd get a room if I have to.

Brent

Can't help ya on that side of the Lake Brent. Not familiar with it. Mark, see ya on the opener no doubt. I just hope these winds settle down through the summer. St Clair has been a mudhole most of the spring.
    Last edited by St Clair Hound; 05-22-2009 at 07:35 AM.