www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Another great IMC!!!

Default Another great IMC!!!

Thanks to all who put together the IMC. This tournament is always a great time! I just wanted you to know that your hard work does not unnoticed or unappreciated.

Thanks again and see you next May,

Mark C Filas-"The Musky Shakes"

I agree 1000% with Mark. Nikki and I always have a great time at all the functions of the tournament,talking to old freinds as well as meeting new ones.There is always alot of good stories told.This year however we heard a story that so disturbed me.A fellow told a fried of mine that he had paid aguide to take him fishing in the Tippy River.When asked if they caught anything the fellow replied six,well three of them was snagged.Now I don't know what any of you think but I think this is so wrong.Just thought this situation should be brought to everyones attention,so we all can be watching for this.We need to protect our precious resorces.

Talking

Agree...awesome tournament again even with the low fish catches. Still wish more prizes for more places would be given.

Rick...Curious to know who the guide was and if you are planning to say anything to that individual and also curious to know if he even had permission to fish where he was at. I fish a section from it from time to time, but have permission from the landowner.
    Vince Weirick

Vince,I don't know if I'll say anything unless I see him doing it.I guess he was in a boat so I don't think permission is an issue.Rest assured it was not you as the guide that being referred to.

It may be nice to send an email to that person to let them know people have seen them??? Thanks for the heads-up...I will keep my eyes/ears open.
    Vince Weirick