www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lost cell phone & keys

Default Lost cell phone & keys

Hey Folks,
    Just returned home to Chatham after fishing the day. Launched out of the Escanaba River Ramp and I believe I lost my cell phone and a set of keys there possibly in the bathroom. Anyone know who I can call to inquire if it was found? Or if anyone happens to have found one or both of these items please call Lloyd at 906-439-5747 or email directly rambler@tds.net .
    Ford Key with a remote start and a HTC PPC 6800 dumb phone.
    Thanks,
    Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by rambler View Post
    Hey Folks,
    Just returned home to Chatham after fishing the day. Launched out of the Escanaba River Ramp and I believe I lost my cell phone and a set of keys there possibly in the bathroom. Anyone know who I can call to inquire if it was found? Or if anyone happens to have found one or both of these items please call Lloyd at 906-439-5747 or email directly rambler@tds.net .
    Ford Key with a remote start and a HTC PPC 6800 dumb phone.
    Thanks,
    Lloyd
    i would say call esky public safty if any one has found them they would turn them their good luck

Smile

The phone number for Escanaba Public Safety is 906-786-5911 good luck hope you find your keys and phone.

Default Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info folks. I will give a call.
    Fishing was slow all day and six undersized walleyes on crawlers in 34-36 feet if water. Just south of the narrows. Hard to control the boat in the big wind for a couple of amateurs but it was a great time. Will return soon. Can't fish enough but reading the posts here helps keep me in touch. I do appreciate this forum!

Default Found 'em

Keys and Cell phone showed up in my buddies truck. He called last night.
    Thanks for the help here folks.
    Lloyd