www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Sawyer County Lakes

Default Sawyer County Lakes

Hey Tanner

Bought a new squirrel tailed rabid double blade, Looks nice. I will be heading up to the northwoods next weekend. Looking to get a little info from you. I have fished the Chip Flowage twice with no luck. I want to try a couple of smaller less known lakes. I will be by myself. My brother is going to Canada. I talked to a DNR guy and he mentioned the following lakes - Moose Sissabagama, Lake of the Pines, and Sand lake. Would you suggest any of these? He also mentioned Lost Land and Teal. I am looking for numbers, not necessarily a monster, as it would be hard to land a giant on my own. What lakes would you suggest I try. Any of these good for smallmouth too, as I will need to take a break from casting. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot!

yes those are all good action lakes for muskies, moose has a great smallmouth population as well, so that might be a good one to hit, also spider chain is a good lake for action for muskies, but no small mouths, just large mouths. Just fish the shallow bays and weeds, and you will get some fish this weekend. hope this helps you out.

Good luck,
    Tanner wildes
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com