www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: been out there

Question been out there

has anybody been to webster besides mike ? how has it been ? whats workin ? I am yet to get out there this year. just wanted some info ,cause dont make it out there much . thanks

Default muskies

spinnerbait( not inline) with a #8 flute and topwaters with props. worked like a popper. Hope that helps. Caught a handful of beat up males last trip. Saw some nicer ones in deeper water.

I'm not sure about Webster, but last week at Loon the action was heavy. They were going after everything from inline's....to jerk baits....to Kickin' Minnows.

Well I hooked up with one on a bucher shallow raider, black with a orange belly, on last wednesday, it was a nice day with little wind. Had a monster follow in a kickin slab the same day. the week before I landed a nice one on a joe bucher top raider, single prop model. Been throwin everything, especially a black inline spinner with no results. hope this helps someone out.

Default over fished

32 total fish for the classic, used to catch around 100. think the fishery is on the decline.. too much pressure..

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T View Post
    32 total fish for the classic, used to catch around 100. think the fishery is on the decline.. too much pressure..

Dave
    I am inclined to agree