www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Castlerock Fishing

Default Castlerock Fishing

I am headed up to my house Wednesday in Snug Harbor. Anyone know if the crappie are back in the bay by snug harbor? What is the water temperature on the lake? I would rather not make the trip up to the Petenwell dam, so anywhere else on the lake anyone is having success (musky, pike, bass, crappie, walleye)? Any tips would be appreciated.

I was over by the Buckhorn about 10 days ago ant the crappie action was starting to pick up quite well. The water temps fluctuate so much with the cool nights. I will be out on "The Rock" this weekend and will post results.

Jerry
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com

Thanks for the advice. I will be out Thursday to try my luck.

Hi Jerry, Snug, everyone....i'm heading up to the "Rock" this weekend...any walleye news? Have they moved out to the main lake? I'm also wondering if this should be a good time for musky/northern/bass in the shallows north of the tracks....great board, seems a lil slow lately...maybe thats just because of the weather though.

Good fishin'! Phil

P.s. .... any luck with hot dog bites?.......

Iwas getting walleye near the Buckhorn Bridge along the breaks and a few near the Boy Scout Camp. This weather is really making for a tough bite at times.

Keep a tight line!!!

Jerry
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com

I wonder what happened to Glen He used to post all the time. He had some good info. Wonder if he moved back to IL or what.
    Jimmy J

"Fishin Holes and Bent Poles to all"

<*){{{{><