I thought I would post a little something to get everybody started for the week. The fishing has been pretty weird once again. The water is into Claylick parking lot and all the ledges leading out to the docks. Scotts Creek and Alfrey you have to back down from the top of the hill and warix has a lot of debris at the foot of the ramp. With all of this said the fishing is not ruined what so ever. It might be a pain getting in and out but everything else is alright. The fish have been shallow for a while now and the fish that we have been catching casting and trolling have been tore up some which tells me that the fish have not completely came off spawn yet. The fishing will only get better with all the water. Trolling seems to be doing a little better than casting with all the water over the weeds it's a pretty good ticket right now. The bait fish are in huge amounts out over those weeds in the 12-15 feet range which is where your boat would be if the water level was not up. In the bushes spinnerbaits, super stalkers, super believers have been producing, trolling super stalkers, super believers, little ernies, and big spinnerbaits have produce as well. Don't be afraid of the water level it's no big deal. The water level is up 8 feet. Bass have been biting jigs in the brush as well.

Make sure you stop in if you go out this week. One last thing when fishing the brush make sure you figure 8 a least two times because the fish don't have a lot of time to hit it. We have exprienced this several times since the water level has been up. You do the first 8 and nothing and pull the bait up and the water explodes. Just a tip!! The water is not muddy at all most places it's actually pretty good.