My wife and I were up at Canyon for approx. 26 days and the fishing was a lot better this year than last. We caught quite a few walleyes, biggest was 21" and many nice bass, biggest was 18". Our best fishing wasn't until the first week of Aug. but then again the first week we didn't fish a lot, just kicked back and relaxed. We caught our walleyes in anywhere from 11' of water to 21' and all on leeches or night crawlers and a lot of the time using a slip bobber. We caught very few fish around the beaver houses and other years they are good for both walleyes and bass. I did notice that when I cleaned some walleyes this year they were full of crayfish and I haven't seen that before and I don't know why with so many minnows in the lake. The best morning I had on walleyes I was in 21' of water and I caught 34 with out moving, I was anchored and I had a ball. That's 34 walleyes that I got in the boat not counting the ones I lost and I missed many. I also noticed that a lot of the old spots weren't paying off this year and I also caught fish were I have never fished before so if one spot doesnt' produce, keep tryin different ones, different depths until you find them.