www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lake Alice

Default Lake Alice

Only 12 more days till ill be fishing Lake Alice. Whats the good word for the lake? Are you guys having any luck? Is the ice all gone?

Dustin

Ice is gone and I miss it! Look for a good Walleye & Crappie bite along with a lot of Pike.

Shane
    Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop
    www.fishtomahawk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop View Post
    Ice is gone and I miss it! Look for a good Walleye & Crappie bite along with a lot of Pike.

Shane
    Awsome I cannot wait. What do you think the weather will be like around the 6th of May?

if you go to accuweather.com they have 5, 10, and 15 day forecasts. of course you can imagine how accurate some of these are, but its something to go off when your gettin a game plan together.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Frank View Post
    if you go to accuweather.com they have 5, 10, and 15 day forecasts. of course you can imagine how accurate some of these are, but its something to go off when your gettin a game plan together.
    Hey thanks alot.

Default 18" Walleye

The wind was terrible Saturday but we stuck it out most of the day. Caught 4 fish total and this one 18". Caught close to the Dam, on large fathead @ 630pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Walleye (3).jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	4665  

Well one more day of work and then around 1pm wednesday i will be heading to aquatic arts for some fatheads then heading straight to the lake. Hopefully the rain holds off.

We just got another fresh supply of big fatheads in again. Heard that the smallies are going crazy on Lake Alice above the A bridge (Wi River) Use small suckers for bait. My brother in law lives on Lake Alice and he is catching nice walleye's just before sunset fishing in 5 feet of water in the bays with a sand and gravel bottom, using fatheads and jigs.

Good Luck
    Dave
    www.fishtomahawk.com
    Aquatic Arts Fishing Pro Shop
    www.fishtomahawk.com

seen boats in every bay jigging at sunset. going to try there again on Thursday. I will post my good or bad luck.

If you see a lime green pontoon boat with a bunch of guys on it thats us. Dont be afraid to wave.