www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: turney info Geans pond ?

Exclamation turney info Geans pond ?

does any body have any info on the turneys up this way ? geans pond mine ponds ??

Smile Turkeys and Fish

The weather has been cooperating as best it may and I have seen and heard turkeys roosting in the pines every day. They are around the Edgewater Resort Area but I have not heard of any reports from the Mine Ponds. There are boats fishing off our shoreline in the fast water and I am hearing about some nice action. Things are perking up!!
    Edge Water Resort
    Web Site: http://www.edgewaterresortmi.com

I think he is inquiring about Tourneys....rather than turkeys...
    There is only one Bass tournament up here that I know of....The 5th annual Menominee River Bass tourney will be held on Sept 12, 2009 on Badwater...(above Twin Falls Dam).
    $80 per two man team...limit 50 boats. That incudes your entry in the raffle and Pig Roast after the weigh in.
    Each team weighs 3 bass for their net take. Ist place is $1500 and the top 5 split about $2500.
    For more info contact Chris LaVigne 1(800)236-2447

The limited access and poor launch for Bass boats at Gean's and the Mine Ponds(still technically private property) would prohibit tournaments.
    Last edited by Big Tom; 05-13-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
    I think he is inquiring about Tourneys....rather than turkeys...
    There is only one Bass tournament up here that I know of....The 5th annual Menominee River Bass tourney will be held on Sept 12, 2009 on Badwater...(above Twin Falls Dam).
    $80 per two man team...limit 50 boats. That incudes your entry in the raffle and Pig Roast after the weigh in.
    Each team weighs 3 bass for their net take. Ist place is $1500 and the top 5 split about $2500.
    For more info contact Chris LaVigne 1(800)236-2447

The limited access and poor launch for Bass boats at Gean's and the Mine Ponds(still technically private property) would prohibit tournaments.
    sound like a nice tournament and dont have to deal with that prick Bacon !
    HA HA HA their was a small turney @ genes last year local deal