New for me anyway. I totally cleaned my new boat out, put a new rubber mat on the front nose and mounted my terrova 80 and hooked up the depth finder to it, cleaned the carpet, livewells, motor well and shined it all up nice.

Then I took it to Barbee and drove it through the muck, lol. Those lakes are seriously disgusting right now, but at least everything worked out all right on the boat and me and halfpint enjoyed a nice afternoon on the water playing around on the boat. Can't wait to fish it hard here soon, but unfortunately, some people think this is a great time for weddings, so I'm not going to be able to go out for a while. Don't get me started on friggin weddings, cause I can go on and on about selfish people and weddings always happening in may and october. Why don't you just force me to spend the best times of the year sitting inside and appreciating your special day....bah humbug.

Anyway, now that I got myself started and finished, I'm going to post a couple pics of the new boat which will be known as Lilly (as in Toad's Lilly Pad) and if you happen to see me out there sometime, give me a shout out.

(And now you can't make fun of me anymore Routt, so I hope you enjoyed yourself for the past couple years....)